Opioid peptides, molecular pharmacology, biosynthesis, and analysis / editors, Rao S. Rapaka, Richard L. Hawks.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, 414 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Rockville, Md. : Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration, National Institute on Drug Abuse, 1986.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 11, 2016).
"Based upon papers ... from the technical review on the medicinal chemistry and molecular pharmacology of opioid peptides and opiates which took place on September 4-6, 1984, at Bethesda, Maryland"--Page iv.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Endorphins > Physiological effect > Congresses.
Endorphins > Synthesis > Congresses.
Endorphins > Analysis > Congresses.
Search for related items by series
- NIDA research monograph ; 70
- DHHS publication ; no. (ADM) 86-1455
- NIDA research monograph ; 70.
- DHHS publication ; no. (ADM) 86-1455.