Opioid peptides, medicinal chemistry / editors, Rao S. Rapaka, Gene Barnett, Richard L. Hawks.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (viii, 376 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: Rockville, Md. : Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, Alcohol, Drug Abuse, and Mental Health Administration, National Institute on Drug Abuse, 1986.
- Distributor: Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 11, 2016).
"Based upon papers ... from the technical review on the medicinal chemistry and molecular pharmacology of opioid peptides and the opiates which took place on September 4-6, 1984, at Bethesda, Maryland"--Page iv.
"Printed 1986"--Page 4 of cover.
U.S. G.P.O. sales statement incorrect in publication.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Pharmaceutical chemistry > Congresses.
Search for related items by series
- NIDA research monograph ; 69
- DHHS publication ; no. (ADM) 86-1454
- NIDA research monograph ; 69.
- DHHS publication ; no. (ADM) 86-1454.