Head-up transition behavior of pilots during simulated low-visibility approaches / Richard F. Haines.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 31 pages) : illustrations, forms.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Scientific and Technical Information Office, June 1980.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 10, 2016).
"This Head-Up Display (HUD) Report is number six in a series."
"Performing Organization: Ames Research Center, NASA"--Report documentation page.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 30-31).
|Type of Report and Period Covered Note:|| Technical paper.
|Funding Information Note:|| National Aeronautics and Space Administration 505-09-3 1
Search for related items by series
- NASA technical paper ; 1618
- Head-up display (HUD) report ; 6
- NASA technical paper ; 1618.
- HUD report (United States. National Aeronautics and Space Administration) ; 6.