Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2745) to amend the Clayton Act and the Federal Trade Commission Act to provide that the Federal Trade Commission shall exercise authority with respect to mergers only under the Clayton Act and only in the same procedural manner as the Attorney General exercises such authority, and providing for proceedings during the period from March 24, 2016, through April 11, 2016 : report (to accompany H. Res. 653).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-461 (Text)||00000106244916||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 pages ; 24cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0159-M.
"March 21, 2016."
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-461
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-461.