Geology, mineral deposits, and geochemical and radiometric anomalies, Serpentine Hot Springs area, Seward Peninsula, Alaska : a description of mineralized faults and veins near the granite stock of Serpentine Hot Springs and the geochemical and radiometric methods used to find them / by C.L. Sainsbury [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 19 pages, 1 page of plates) : maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 18-19).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Alaska > Seward Peninsula.
Mines and mineral resources > Alaska > Seward Peninsula.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-H
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-H.
- Contributions to economic geology.