Rutile and Ilmenite placer deposits Roseland district, Nelson and Amherst counties, Virginia : analyses of panned concentrates of heavy minerals from the Roseland district indicate the possibility of valuable placer deposits of titanium minerals / by Norman Herz, L.E. Valentine, and E.R. Iberall.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 19 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 8-9).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ilmenite > Virginia > Roseland.
Rutile > Virginia > Roseland.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-F
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-F.
- Contributions to economic geology.