Lead-zinc-silver deposits related to the White Mountain plutonic series in New Hampshire and Maine / by Dennis P. Cox.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 18 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"A potential target area fro mineral exploration is indicated by breccia veins of argentiferous galena and sphalerite, probably introduced during igneous activity in the Jurassic."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 18).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lead mines and mining > Maine.
Lead mines and mining > New Hampshire.
Silver mines and mining > Maine.
Silver mines and mining > New Hampshire.
Zinc mines and mining > Maine.
Zinc mines and mining > New Hampshire.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-D
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-D.
- Contributions to economic geology.