A geochemical study of alluvium-covered copper deposits in Pima County, Arizona / by Lyman C. Huff ; with a section on Analytical methods by A.P. Marranzino and H.M. Nakagawa.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 31 pages, 5 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
Also available online in PDF format from the U.S. Geological Survey Warehouse (http://pubs.er.usgs.gov/).
Includes a section on Analytical methods, by A. P. Marranzino and H. M. Nakagawa.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 29-31).
Search for related items by subject
Copper ores >
Copper > Assaying > Arizona > Pima County.
Geochemical prospecting > Arizona > Pima County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-C
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-C.
- Contributions to economic geology.