Structural control of geochemical anomalies in the Greaterville Mining District, southeast of Tucson Arizona / by Harald Drewes.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 49 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Base and noble metals are concentrated around quartz latite porphyry plugs and were probably spread along a thrust fault intruded by the plugs."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 39).
Search for related items by subject
Geology > Arizona > Santa Rita Mountains.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-A
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1312-A.
- Contributions to economic geology.