The Eagle Valley evaporite, northwest Colorado : a regional synthesis : a regional study of the extent, thickness, lithology, stratigraphic relations, age, depositional environment, and tectonic history of thick sulfate deposits and associated salts of sodium and potassium / by William W. Mallory.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 37 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations (some color), maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 35-37).
Search for related items by subject
Eagle Valley Formation (Colo.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-E
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-E.
- Contributions to general geology.