Reconnaissance study of the Wasatch, Evanston, and Echo Canyon Formations in part of northern Utah : description, distribution, and heavy-mineral content of some Upper Cretaceous and lower Tertiary orogenic conglomerates in northern Utah / by Thomas E. Mullens.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 31 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1971.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 29-31).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Utah.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Cretaceous.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Tertiary.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-D
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-D.
- Contributions to general geology.