Paleozoic and Mesozoic rocks of Mount Ichabod and Dorsey Canyon, Elko County, Nevada : evidence for post-early Triassic emplacement of the Roberts Mountains and Golconda Allochthons / by Keith B. Ketner [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 12 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1993.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 3, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 11-12).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Paleozoic.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Mesozoic.
Geology > Nevada > Elko County.
Paleontology > Nevada > Elko County.
Search for related items by series
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin ; ch. D
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-D
- Evolution of sedimentary basins--Eastern Great Basin ; ch. D.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1988-D.