Precambrian melasyenite of Ute Creek, San Juan Mountains, Colorado -- chemistry, petrology, and strontium isotopes : hornblende-biotite melasyenite, exposed in an erosional window through Tertiary and Quaternary rocks, is similar in age and composition to rocks near Powerhorn, Colorado / by Fred Barker, Z.E. Peterman, and R.F. Marvin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 15 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 14-15).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Chemistry > San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.)
Petrology > San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.)
Strontium > Isotopes > San Juan Mountains (Colo. and N.M.)
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-C
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-C.
- Contributions to general geology.