Quaternary geology of Long and Bear Valleys, west-central Idaho : Late Cenozoic Basin-and-Range-type faulting and late Quaternary mountain-valley glaciation controlled the origin and distribution of radioactive placer deposits containing monazite and euxenite / by Dwight L. Schmidt and J. Hoover Mackin.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 22 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations, color maps.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1970.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
"Prepared on behalf of the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 21-22).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Quaternary.
Geology > Idaho.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-A
- Contributions to general geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1311-A.
- Contributions to general geology.