To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to establish a structure for visitor services on the Arlington Ridge tract, in the area of the U.S. Marine Corps War Memorial, and for other purposes : report (to accompany H.R. 4789) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-690 (Text)||00000106241979||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
"July 14, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0342-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States Marine Memorial (Arlington, Va.)
Visitors' centers > Law and legislation > Virginia > Arlington.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-690
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-690.