Skokomish River Basin ecosystem restoration, Mason County, Washington : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, the Department of Defense, transmitting the Skokomish River Basin ecosystem restoration project in Mason County, Washington for April 2015, pursuant to Public Law 87-874, Sec. 209; (76 Stat. 1197).
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-139/PT. 1 (Text)||00000106242159||General Federal documents||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-139/PT. 2 (Text)||00000106242167||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 volumes : illustrations, map ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
"[R]eferred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"May 23, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0332-P.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-139
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-139.