DHS Accountability Act of 2016 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2976, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to reform, streamline, and make improvements to the Department of Homeland Security and support the Department's efforts to implement better policy, planning, management, and performance, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-287 (Text)||00000106242084||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 58 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0321-P.
"June 28, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Department of Homeland Security >
United States. Department of Homeland Security > Personnel management.
National security > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-287
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-287.