- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Butler PL - Butler||FIC NEWMAN P Vagrant 2 (Text)||73174005031224||Adult: Fiction||Checked out||11/09/2017|
- ISBN: 9780007593163
- ISBN: 0007593163
- ISBN: 9780007593170 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0007593171 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 454 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: London : HarperVoyager, 2016.
|General Note:|| Sequel to: The vagrant.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the south, the Breach stirs. Gamma's sword, the Malice, wakes, calling to be taken to battle once more. But the Vagrant has found a home now, made a life and so he turns his back, ignoring its call. The sword cries out, frustrated, until another answers. Her name is Vesper.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Imaginary wars and battles > Fiction.
Swords > Fiction.