- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Butler Public Library - Butler||FIC NEWMAN P Vagrant 2 (Text)||73174005031224||Adult: Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780007593163
- ISBN: 0007593163
- ISBN: 9780007593170 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0007593171 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 454 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: London : HarperVoyager, 2016.
|General Note:|| Sequel to: The vagrant.
|Summary, etc.:|| In the south, the Breach stirs. Gamma’s sword, the Malice, wakes, calling to be taken to battle once more. But the Vagrant has found a home now, made a life and so he turns his back, ignoring its call. The sword cries out, frustrated, until another answers. Her name is Vesper.
Search for related items by subject
Imaginary wars and battles >
Swords > Fiction.