The gospel history of Jesus Christ : outline inductive course : intermediate grade with written-answer questions for the younger classes / prepared by Miss Annie M. Chapin ; edited by Rev. Erastus Blakeslee.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||[S.S.] ISLM 268 L661 S.3 NO. 3 (Text)||00000106293392||Sunday School Collection - 7th floor stacks||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xii, 37 pages, xvi : illustrations, maps ; 20 cm.
- Publisher: Boston, Mass. : The Bible Study Publishing Co., 1893.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Jesus Christ > Biography > Study and teaching.
Search for related items by series
- [Levering Sunday School Collection ; S.3, no. 3]
- The Blakeslee graded lessons. First series revised, Outline inductive course ; v. 3, no. 1
- Blakeslee graded lessons. First series revised, Outline inductive course ; v. 3, no. 1.