- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||J FIC LOR (Text)||78551000374638||Juvenile Fiction||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781580897136 (reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1580897134 (reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 248 pages ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Watertown, MA : Charlesbridge, 
|Summary, etc.:|| When Bilal's family suddenly moves to America, his father stays in Pakistan, and Bilal embraces baseball, an unexpected friend, and a new language. But this new way of life does not feel so special without Baba--will he ever get to America to see Bilal pitch a game?
Search for related items by subject