- 2 of 3 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Danville-Center Township Public Library - Danville||JF Gro (Text)||32604000222064||DCTPLD J New Books||Reshelving||-|
|Greentown Children's Library - Greentown||J GROSSO (Text)||75342000338659||Junior Fiction Chapter||In process||-|
|Morgan County Public Library - Martinsville||TW FIC GRO (Text)||78551000374637||Tween Collection||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780544707108 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0544707109 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 250 pages ; 22 cm
- Publisher: Boston ; Clarion Books, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 
|Summary, etc.:|| "A single-minded twelve-year-old drummer, challenged by her school's budget cuts and her family's financial woes, must find a way to keep her dreams of drumming alive"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject