Cooking through college / Chelsea Jackson and A.N. Gephart.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|APLS-Decatur||641.5 JAC COO (Text)||34207002023720||Adult Non-Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781462118663 (perfect bound : acid-free paper)
- ISBN: 1462118666 (perfect bound : acid-free paper)
- Physical Description: 243 pages ; 23 cm
- Publisher: Springville, Utah : Front Table Books, an imprint of Cedar Fort, Inc., 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Introduction -- Breakfast -- Lunch -- Inbetweeners and snacks -- Soups and salads -- Dinner - Dinner sides -- Bread and other delicious baked goods -- Just desserts -- Drink up!
|Summary, etc.:|| With "Cooking through College", you'll find quick and easy meals for your busiest days, mouthwatering desserts you can make for your roommates, and even tasty snacks to help you power through late-night study sessions. -Taken from back cover.
Search for related items by subject
College students > Life skills guides.