What are rules and laws? / by Jennifer Boothroyd.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange Co PL - Bookmobile||j372 BOO (Text)||30477100902943||Children: New||Checked out||01/19/2017|
- ISBN: 9781467785723 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1467785725 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781467786171 (pb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1467786179 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Following Rules and Laws -- Making Rules and Laws -- Breaking Rules and Laws.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents information about rules and laws, including what rules and laws are, who makes them, and who breaks them and what happens to those people.
|Target Audience Note:|| 300 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Law > Juvenile literature.
Social norms > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series