What are rules and laws? / by Jennifer Boothroyd.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange County Public Library - Bookmobile||j372 BOO (Text)||30477100902943||Children: New||Checked out||12/15/2016|
- ISBN: 9781467785723 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1467785725 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781467786171 (pb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 1467786179 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis : Lerner Publications, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Following Rules and Laws -- Making Rules and Laws -- Breaking Rules and Laws.
|Summary, etc.:|| Presents information about rules and laws, including what rules and laws are, who makes them, and who breaks them and what happens to those people.
Search for related items by subject
Social norms > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series