The last days of night / Graham Moore.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Seymour Main Library||LRG TYPE FIC MOORE (Text)||9781683241560S||On Order||On order||-|
- ISBN: 9781683241560 : LIB
- ISBN: 1683241568 : LIB
- Physical Description: pages (large print) ; cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|Summary, etc.:|| "In this historical thriller about the nature of genius, the cost of ambition, and the battle to electrify America, a young lawyer fresh out of Columbia Law School takes a case that seems impossible to win. His client, George Westinghouse, has been sued by Thomas Edison over who invented the light bulb"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Edison, Thomas A.
Westinghouse, George, 1846-1914 > Fiction.
Businesspeople > United States > Fiction.
Inventors > United States > Fiction.
Electric lighting > Fiction.
Patents > Fiction.
Large type books.