Pool party puzzler / by Carolyn Keene ; illustrated by Peter Francis.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||JEC KEE (Text)||36626103745360||JUV New Early Chapter Books||Checked out||01/30/2017|
- ISBN: 9781481429375 (pbk)
- Physical Description: 81 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Aladdin paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : Aladdin, 2015.
|Summary, etc.:|| During classmate Dierdre's "sweet half-sixteen" birthday party, Nancy Drew and her Clue Crew friends investigate who threw a snake into the pool--and why.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mystery and detective stories.
Birthdays > Fiction.
Parties > Fiction.
Behavior > Fiction.
Search for related items by series