- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Community Public Library - Mitchell||YA GLA (Text)||36823001559379||YA Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780735209107 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [9 sound discs (approximately 10.5 hours)?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Listening Library], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Julia Whelan.
|Summary, etc.:|| As she struggles to recover and survive, seventeen-year-old homeless Charlotte "Charlie" Davis cuts herself to dull the pain of abandonment and abuse.
Search for related items by subject