- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Union Co PL - Liberty||ENF 636.8 Sch (Text)||34194001106930||ENF||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781607539735 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9781681521022 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : color illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Mankato, MN : Amicus High Interest, Amicus Ink, 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Unique and rare -- History -- Hairless cats -- Wrinkly skin -- Grooming -- Big and long -- Friendly cats -- Full of energy -- Family pets -- How do you know it's a Sphynx?.
|Summary, etc.:|| "A photo-illustrated book for early readers about the unique hairless Sphynx cats. Describes the Sphynx's unique features, how they were bred to be hairless, their social behaviors, and how they act as pets"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| K to grade 3.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Sphynx cat > Juvenile literature.
Cat breeds > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series