Final fondue : a five-ingredient mystery / Maya Corrigan.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|LaGrange County Public Library - LaGrange||LP M COR (Text)||30477100973274||Adult: New||Checked out||11/04/2016|
- ISBN: 9781410490964
- ISBN: 1410490963
- Physical Description: 377 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Series numeration from Fantastic Fiction.
|Summary, etc.:|| Val Deniston has her plate full running a café, dabbling with recipes, and helping her grandfather perfect his chocolate fondue for Bayport's upcoming tri-centennial celebration. Then she finds a houseguest strangled to death in her grandfather's backyard. Val suspects a case of mistaken identity -- especially when another guest nearly bids her life a fondue farewell.
Search for related items by subject
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A five-ingredient mystery ; 
- Thorndike press large print clean reads
- Corrigan, Maya. Five-ingredient mystery ; 03.