Books for individuals who are blind or have a physical disability.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM LC 19.15/2:2016 (Text)||00000106191851||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: volumes ; 28 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, DC : Library of Congress, National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped, 2014-
|Source of Description Note:|| Description based on: 2014; title from caption.
Latest issue consulted: 2016.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Reference guide
- Facts (Library of Congress. National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped)
- Reference guide (Library of Congress. National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped)