- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Winchester Community Public Library - Winchester||j572.8 TAY (Text)||76682000137411||Junior NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531218617 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780531227794 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn all about the history of genetics research, from how scientists began studying genes to how their discoveries affect our lives today."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Genetics > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series