- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Winchester Community Public Library - Winchester||j004 TAY (Text)||76682000137410||Junior NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531218624 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780531227800 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: pages cm.
- Publisher: New York : Children's Press, an imprint of Scholastic Inc., 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Making tasks easier -- The blueprint for modern momputers -- Computers for people -- Inventing the Internet -- The future of computing.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Learn all about the history of computers, from how they were first invented to how they impact our lives today."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Computers > History > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series