10 fascinating facts about chewing gum! / by Jessica Cohn.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Winchester Community Public Library - Winchester||j641.3 COH (Text)||76682000137416||Junior NonFiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780531228166 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780531229415 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: pages cm
- Publisher: New York, NY : Children's Press, an Imprint of Scholastic, Inc., 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| The first gum came from trees -- There are more than one thousand flavors -- There is gum that perfumes your skin -- Chewing gum can be a healthy habit -- Chewing uses a lot of energy -- The biggest gum was the size of a person -- Americans make the most chewing gum -- Chewing gum is banned in Singapore -- People make art from chewed gum -- Gum does not stay in your stomach -- Prove it! -- Timeline.
Search for related items by subject
Chewing gum >
Search for related items by series