Caramel, caramel & more caramel! : sweet and savory recipes for creative caramel cuisine / Michal Moses & Ivana Nitzan ; photography by Oded Marom.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Alexandria-Monroe Public Library - Alexandria||641.6 MOS (Text)||37521530777061||AMPL Adult New Nonfiction Shelf||Checked out||10/26/2016|
- ISBN: 9781623540753 (hardcover - reinforced for library use)
- ISBN: 1623540755 (hardcover - reinforced for library use)
- Physical Description: 128 pages : color photographs ; 21 cm
- Publisher: Waterlown, MA : an Imagine Book published by Charlesbridge, 
- Copyright: ©2016
|General Note:|| Includes index (page 128).
|Summary, etc.:|| With more than ﬁfty easy, creative, and sophisticated recipes, explore how this versatile confection can be utilized for any occasion. Make caramel the center of every meal with mouth-watering entrees like steak with caramel brandy sauce or chicken in cider caramel. Sweet desserts include caramel tiramisu, chocolate caramel truﬄes, and traditional classics like caramel corn and so caramel candies. No matter what the course, this book oﬀers straightforward recipes that are great to make, attractive to display, and endless fun to eat.
Search for related items by subject
COOKING / Courses & Dishes / Desserts.
COOKING / Courses & Dishes / Confectionery.
COOKING / Courses & Dishes / Chocolate.