- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1406/2014001038-d.html - Publisher description
- http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1406/2014001038-b.html - Contributor biographical information
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Brownstown PL - Brownstown||YAM BARNES NATURAL b.2 (Text)||79361000099125||Young Adult Mystery||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781423171829
- ISBN: 1423171829
- Physical Description: 375 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Los Angeles : Hyperion, 
|General Note:|| Series numeration from goodreads.com.
Includes excerpt from All in.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Cassie Hobbes and the other members of the Naturals program of the FBI work to solve a string of serial murders carried out by a copycat killer"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| HL 680 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Criminal profilers > Fiction.
Serial murders > Fiction.
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation > Fiction.
Mystery and detective stories.
Search for related items by series