A method of avoiding personal equation in transit observations / by S.P. Langley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 45, art.  (Text)||1720583-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: pages 225-229 : illustrations ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1903.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Originally published April 11, 1904.
Vol. 45 (Quarterly issue, v. 1)--with title page dated 1903, was issued 4 parts in 2, with covers dated 1904.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 45, article 
- Publication ; 1446
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 45, art. 18.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 1446.