Lincoln's bold lion : the life and times of Union Brigadier General Martin Davis Hardin, 1837-1923 / James T. Huffstodt.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Carnegie PL of Steuben Co - Angola||B HARDIN M (Text)||33118000176674||Adult: Biography||Available||-|
|Carnegie PL of Steuben Co - Angola||REF 973.7092 HUF (Text)||33118000176290||Reference||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781612003399 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1612003397 (hardback)
- Physical Description: 432 pages, 16 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white) ; 24 cm
- Publisher: Havertown, PA : Casemate, 
- Copyright: ©2015.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"From his childhood in Illinois, where a slave girl implanted in him a fear of ghosts, to his attendance at West Point, along with other future luminaries, to his service on the frontier (where he took particular note of the bearing of the Cheyenne), Martin Davis Hardin's life reveals the progress of a century"-- From publisher's description.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Hardin, M. D. (Martin D.), 1837-1923.
United States. Army > Biography.
Generals > United States > Biography.
United States > History > Civil War, 1861-1865 > Biography.