American foreign policy, 1950-1955 : basic documents / [prepared in the Historical Division, G. Bernard Noble, chief, under the immediate direction of the Chief of the Advisory and Review Branch, E. Taylor Parks].
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM P.D. 327 UN58GE NO. 117 V. 1 (Text)||00000106236847||General Federal documents||Available||-|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM P.D. 327 UN58GE NO. 117 V. 2 (Text)||00000106236839||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 2 volumes (lix, 3244, xxv pages) : illustrations, maps (some folded, some color) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : For sale by the Supt. of Docs. : 
|General Note:|| Successor to A decade of American foreign policy ; basic documents, 1941-49, by the U.S. Senate Committee on Foreign Relations and the Dept. of State.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index (v. 2).
Search for related items by subject
United States >
Foreign relations >
Search for related items by series
- Department of State publication ; 6446. General foreign policy series ; 117
- Department of State publication ; 6446.
- Department of State publication. General foreign policy series ; 117.