- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||F BALDWIN james Go.tell (Text)||840191002254664||New Fiction - Main Floor||Available||-|
|Donated by: The Ladies Literacy Club of Auburn, IN - 2016 [ EPL 2016-08-29 @ ECKRT-ECK ]|
- ISBN: 9780345806543 (paperback)
- ISBN: 0345806549
- Physical Description: 263 pages ; 18 cm
- Edition: Vintage International mass market edition
- Publisher: New York : Vintage International, 2013.
- Copyright: ©1952
|Summary, etc.:|| The story of John, a fourteen-year-old boy whose stepfather is a Pentecostal minister in Harlem in 1935, as he struggles to discover his own identity.
Search for related items by subject
African American men >
Racism > United States > Fiction.
African American families > New York (State) > New York > Fiction.
African Americans > Religion > Fiction.