- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
1 current hold with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Eckhart Public Library - Main||F HANDLER daniel Adverbs (Text)||840191002254543||New Fiction - Main Floor||On holds shelf||-|
|: Donated by: The Ladies Literacy Club of Auburn, IN - 2016. [ EPL 2016-08-29 @ ECKRT-ECK ]|
- ISBN: 9780060724429 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0060724420
- Physical Description: 272 pages : portrait ; 21 cm
- Edition: 1st Harper Perennial ed.
- Publisher: New York : ECCO an imprint of HarperCollinsPublishers, 2007.
|Summary, etc.:|| Adverbs is a novel about love -- a bunch of different people, in and out of different kinds of love. It might sound confusing, but that's love, and as the author says, "It is not the nouns. The miracle is the adverbs, the way things are done." This novel is about people trying to find love in the ways it is done before the volcano erupts and the miracle ends.
Search for related items by subject
New York (N.Y.) >