Woe of Jade Doe / written by Meghan Dougherty ; with Karen Windness ; illustrated by Alece Birnbach.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Princeton PL - Princeton||J Fic Dougherty 3-5 (Text)||30890000614170||New Youth materials||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781492601470
- ISBN: 1492601470
- Physical Description: vii, 280 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- Publisher: Naperville, Illinois : Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, 
"With the skating rink shut down and her flaky mom in town, Dorothy's life has become as jumbled as a derby jam. Not to mention the fact that bizarre occurrences befall anyone who enters the rink, and the girls think it might be haunted"-- Provided by publlisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 9 and up.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Roller derby > Fiction.
Roller skating > Fiction.
Haunted places > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Dating (Social customs) > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Dorothy's derby chronicles ; #2
- Dougherty, Meghan (Public relations consultant). Dorothy's derby chronicles ; #2.