My lost brothers : the untold story by the Yarnell Hill Fire's lone survivor / Brendan McDonough with Stephan Talty.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Lincoln Heritage PL - Dale Main Library||LP 363.37 MCD (Text)||70743000159306||Adult Non-Fiction||Checked out||01/27/2017|
- ISBN: 9781410492289
- ISBN: 1410492281
- Physical Description: 347 pages (large print), 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, 2016.
|Summary, etc.:|| In this gripping memoir, the sole survivor of the disastrous 2013 fire in Yarnell, Arizona recalls the natural disaster that took the lives of 19 firefighters trained specifically to battle wildfires. On June 30, 2013, during a fire at which McDonough was serving as lookout, a freak inferno trapped and killed all 19 members of his crew. "My Lost Brothers" traces McDonough's minute-by-minute account of witnessing his fellow firefighters' brave, selfless battle-as well as its aftermath.
Search for related items by subject
Granite Mountain Hotshots (Wildfire fighters)
Wildfires > Arizona > Yarnell.
Search for related items by series
- Thorndike Press large print biographies and memoirs
- Thorndike Press large print biographies and memoirs.