Campaigning for president in America, 1788-2016 / Scott John Hammond, Robert North Roberts, and Valerie A. Sulfaro.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mooresville Public Library - Mooresville||324.709 HAM (Text)||37323005274181||NONFIC||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781440848902 (hardback)
- ISBN: 1440848904 (hardback)
- ISBN: 9781440848889 (paperback)
- ISBN: 1440848882 (paperback)
- ISBN: 9781440850790 (eisbn)
- ISBN: 1440850798 (eisbn)
- Physical Description: xxxv, 954 pages ; 25 cm
- Publisher: Santa Barbara, California : Greenwood, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 881-898) and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "In an attempt to understand this more thoroughly, this work discusses an aspect of politics--presidential politics--that can at times still exhibit the unpredictable vigor characteristic of the new. It is directed at an audience of readers who approach new fields of the intellect with the openness and enthusiasm of the young everywhere. Perhaps more importantly, this volume aims at drawing the attention of students to the deep connections between our current political culture and the political history that has shaped it"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
United States >
Political campaigns > United States > History.
Presidential candidates > United States > History.