- 0 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Jennings County Public Library - North Vernon||TEEN FIC MCK (Text)||30653006041578||New Teen Books||In process||-|
- ISBN: 9781481439268 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 9781481439275 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 405 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First US edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster BFYR, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Originally published in Great Britain in 2014 by Simon and Schuster UK Ltd."
Sequel to: In a split second.
|Summary, etc.:|| Follows two teenagers as they try to bring down the politician who has framed them as terrorists.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 12 up.
Search for related items by subject
Deception > Fiction.
Undercover operations > Fiction.
Orphans > Fiction.
London (England) > Fiction.
England > Fiction.