- ISBN: 9781634705813 (electronic bk)
- ISBN: 9781634710039 (electronic bk)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource.
- Publisher: Ann Arbor : Cherry Lake Publishing, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from eBook information screen..
|Summary, etc.:|| Learn all about the many resources found in the world of Minecraft, from how they are gathered to what they are used for.
|System Details Note:|| Requires OverDrive Read (file size: N/A KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 4599 KB) or Amazon Kindle (file size: N/A KB).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Young Adult Nonfiction.
Search for related items by series
- 21st Century Skills Innovation Library: Unofficial Guides.
- 21st century skills innovation library. Unofficial guides.