00030445Through the looking glass / Sholly Fisch, writer ; Rick Burchett, penciller ; Dan Davis, inker ; Heroic Age, colorist.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orleans Town and Twp PL - Orleans||J 1-3 FIS (Text)||36870000030445||J 1-3||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781434296603 (library binding)
- ISBN: 1434296601 (library binding)
- Physical Description: 24 pages : color illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, MN : Stone Arch Books, a Capstone imprint, 2015.
|General Note:|| "Originally published by DC Comics in the U.S. in single magazine form as The All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold #3"--T.p. verso.
"Batman created by Bob Kane."
|Summary, etc.:|| Trapped in a wacky Wonderland filled with white rabbits and Cheshire cats, Batman and The Flash have to battle a pair of villains to find their way back to the real world.
|Target Audience Note:|| 007-011.
GN 400 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series