Law of attraction #1 / Allison Leotta.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orleans Town and Twp PL - Orleans||F LEO (Text)||36870000030300||F||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781439193846 (hc)
- ISBN: 1439193843 (hc)
- ISBN: 9781476716053 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 279 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: 1st Touchstone hardcover ed.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2010.
"A Touchstone book."
A thrilling ride through D.C.'s criminal justice, as Assistant U.S. Attorney Anna Curtis makes a series of choices that jeopardizes her career, her relationships, and her very life.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Public prosecutors > Washington (D.C.) > Fiction.
Family violence > Fiction.
Victims of family violence > Fiction.
Search for related items by series