Spanish-English picture dictionary / Catherine Bruzzone and Louise Millar ; illustrations by Louise Comfort and Steph Dix ; Spanish advisor, Diego Blasco Vázquez.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orleans Town and Twp PL - Orleans||J 468.24 BRU (Text)||36870000028281||J Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780764146619 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0764146610 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 48 pages : color illustrations ; 22 cm
- Edition: 1st ed. for the the U.S., its dependencies, Canada, and the Phillipines.
- Publisher: Hauppauge, N.Y. : Barron's, 2011.
|General Note:|| "Over 350 words, over 35 themes"--Cover.
|Summary, etc.:|| Illustrations present the Spanish and English words for numbers, parts of the body, clothing, family members, household items, vehicles, foods, animals, actions, opposites, colors, and other familiar concepts.
Search for related items by subject