- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
Series InformationAn AUSA Institute of Land Warfare book
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Orleans Town and Twp PL - Orleans||355 KIT (Text)||36870000011597||Nonfiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 157488123X (pbk.)\0671769251 (casebound)
- Physical Description: 476 p. 24 cm.
- Edition: Brassey's paperback ed.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 437-452) and index.
Originally published: New York : Simon & Schuster, 1995.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Vietnam War, 1961-1975 > Veterans.
Unified operations (Military science)
Military art and science > United States > History > 20th century.
- Baker & Taylor
Documenting the transformation of the U.S. military from Vietnam to the Gulf War, a history of a generation of officers examines changes in ideas about war
- Univ of NebraskaDocumenting the transformation of the U.S. military from Vietnam to the Gulf War, a history of a generation of officers examines changing ideas about war, ending the draft, reducing racial tensions, and integrating women into the ranks.