The Langoliers [sound recording] / Stephen King.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mitchell Community Public Library - Mitchell||KIN (Text)||36823001559452||Audiobooks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781508218593 (audiobook)
- Physical Description: [8 sound discs ?] : digital, CD audio ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [United States] : [Simon & Schuster Audio], .
- Distributor: Old Saybrook, Connecticut : www.micromarketing.org
|General Note:|| Title and description based on available researched data.
|Participant or Performer Note:|| Read by Willem Dafoe.
|Summary, etc.:|| "On a cross-country flight, the passengers of American Pride Flight 29 undergo a terrifying ordeal. After falling asleep, a handful of passengers awaken to realize that they have broken the time-space continuum and landed in a static and lifeless world. As they tentatively explore their new surroundings, they begin to hear menacing crunching noises over the hills."
Search for related items by subject
Time travel > Fiction.