Death at Kent State : how a photograph brought the Vietnam War home to America / by Michael Burgan.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Greenwood PL - Greenwood||J 378.771 BUR (Text)||36626103798781||JUV Nonfiction||Available||-|
|Hagerstown Jefferson Twp PL - Hagerstown||YA 973 BURG (Text)||39213000782460||Young Adult Nonfiction||Reshelving||-|
- ISBN: 9780756554248 (library binding)
- ISBN: 9780756554262 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 64 pages : illustrations (some color), map ; 27 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minnesota : Capstone Press, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
"Discusses the shooting deaths of Kent State University students by the National Guard in 1970 and the iconic photograph that became a symbol of the antiwar movement"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series